Appliances - Miele Mangle Iron



If you own table linens like I do, then the Miele Mangle Iron is a must-have. Ironing tablecloths, runners and napkins becomes an effortless task with this machine. How can you complain when you get to sit down, feed the linens and it automatically irons it for you. I sit down and watch CNN while I keep my tablecloths and cloth napkins in like, new condition with this fantastic rotary iron. How about slipping into bed with perfectly, ironed sheets and pillowcases? All a snap with this!

When you are done, it folds down so you can store it away. Miele has designed a solid machine for the home and it truly is an investment for your collection of linens.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they still made these. I see them at thrift stores at times. My mom used to use one and loved it. I have a Miele dishwasher and I think I'd buy anything that brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Miele mangle is one fantastic machine. I love it for tablecloths and napkins, but especially for bedding. Nothing compares to crawling into bed with a set of crisp, irnoned linens. Works great for shirts too! Thanks Judy!

    ReplyDelete