Afton in the fall


I love living on the acreage in Afton. It is so peaceful and serene. I have had many interesting things happen that I wish I would have gotten photos of. One time I had a cow at my front door and another time I had a hot air balloon land in my front yard. The evenings are so quiet and you can see so many stars out here. I guess this is why I decided it would a great setting to start teaching classes out of my home. I have been doing classes for Williams Sonoma and would like to have more of a personal approach with people as well as have an opportunity to teach people something that they themselves want to learn. Here I am posting a picture of the riding path that borders the property for people to ride their horses on. I enjoy walking on it and thinking about all of the things I am grateful for in life. Life gets so busy, sometimes I need to remove myself from it to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment