A new start

Hello, I am starting this blog in an effort to pursue my passions. Cooking, gardening, crafts and lifestyle have been a huge part of my life since I was a child. My grandmother Ellen took me under her wing and taught me these essentials as they were important to her. I hope through this blog you will find ways to bring kontent to your life and that I will be able to simply it for you so that you can apply it and not feel as though this is out of reach. We live in a society where we are losing touch with traditions and it is important that we do not become a society that eats out of boxes or runs to your local mart to purchase something you can make from your own two hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ross! Nice blog! It sounds like things are going well. Give me a jingle soon so we can catch up!

    ReplyDelete