Wedding Cookies



A while back I made some wedding cake cookies. These cookies are 6" tall - so not a small treat! I went with tan and white on the cake, and pink and white for the present. Decorating cookies is so much fun, I realize that that sounds demented to some - but I find doing it therapeutic. It completely taps into my creative side, plus people get to eat it.
These are great favors for your guests, and would look classic with a monogram.
I do notice that there is a problem with the edging on the bow of the present, I must have accidentally touched it before it dried. I did not even see that until I was reviewing the photos. This was using the vanilla bean sugar cookie recipe with royal icing to frost, but sparingly and flavored with almond and vanilla.
Perfect for a lot of occasions, please feel free to contact me if interested in ordering. Small to large orders are possible as well as various color combinations. ross@kon-tent.com

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I got on your email list but I am happy to be on it, creative feelings make me happy! Linda Besk, Edina Realty

    I will look into your classes when I have a minute, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Next time I'm in MSP I need to take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete