Appliances - Miele LaPerla Dishwasher


I enjoy handwashing my dishes. Mainly because it gives me time with my daughter to talk, without any distractions and I also like the experience or process since it causes me to slow down. Most of my cookware needs to be handwashed due to the finish and I believe it is necessary to use Bar Keepers Friend to keep the pots and pans looking brand new after a decade.

But, if I need to use the dishwasher I would not want to use anything BUT the Miele LaPerla. Ask anyone that has one and watch their face as their eyes light up and they talk about how this dishwasher is a sense of relief in their already hectic life. You will also hear them talk about the ease of use with the push-button controls and how sometimes they have walked up to the dishwasher to make sure it was actually working because it is so quiet.

I enjoy the fact that I can put my 12" buffet plates in without having to tip them sideways. There seems to be so much storage in here, I want to throw everything in. Variable temperature controls help you determine how hot the water is so you can tailor it to what you are washing. You don't want to ruin the antique dishes or glassware you hunted for for the last 12 years.

Miele is an extraordinary company and they should have the best dishwasher out there, they have been making them for 75 years. Thank you Miele for making our lives easier. Don't forget to check out their website and see the commercial where the son is taking money from the neighborhood kids to wash their tricycles. He is actually putting them in the dishwasher to clean them - almost like a drive-thru carwash.

No comments:

Post a Comment