Apilco - White Dinnerware

Anyone that entertains is always trying to find great white dinnerware that is versatile. I looked for years for a set that would not only be versatile enough to match with other dinnerware collections I have, but also versatile enough to go from casual to formal.

I found this several years ago by a company called Apilco. I have Tres Grande as my dinnerware, but have selected various pieces from several of their other lines because I have complete versatility with white. I can tell you after years of owning these pieces and heavy usage, I still see no knife scraping in the glaze which is a sign of true quality. The glaze is part of what sets quality dinnerware apart from others.

Their serving pieces as well are amazing. They offer you freezer to oven to table capability. Their pieces truly are timeless and I see any purchase of their dinner and serveware as immediate heirlooms that can easily be handed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment