Breville Convection Oven

As soon as Autumn rolls around, my oven seems to go into overdrive and I never seem to have enough room, which is why I decided after months of research to take the plunge and purchase the Breville Convection Oven.  My reasoning came down to the value of what the product can do for the amount of money spent.  I have with experience found most countertop oven to be insufficiently designed to bake bread, pizza, pies, cookies, even meatloaf AND broil a steak or breakfast hash.  They can often do one, but not all - this oven CAN do it all effortlessly.  It also can act as a toaster or warming drawer, so you can have warm apple pie or keep your side dish warm, even warm plates if you care to without needed to remove a wall to add in another major appliance.  The ease of having an additional oven during the Holidays removes my stress level of having to time everything out exact and enjoy my guests. 

It is also nice as I have found myself using it for more than just that, I no longer heat up my full-sized oven when making a pizza or a pie as this heats up to the desired temperature in roughly five minutes and allows me to cook small things in a flash.  The convection bake assures even browning so I don't have to babysit it either.  I highly recommend the Breville convection oven for those of you pressed for time and space, or if you are looking to relax and let the oven do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment