Deep-Dish Extra Dark Lindor Truffle Chocolate Cookies

I love myself a Lindor Truffle and I frankly eat so many of them I figured I may as well create a recipe or two so I'm not constantly reaching my hand in the bag for one.  Here I pair my favorite Extra-Dark Lindor Truffle with a chewy chocolate cookie recipe, all baked in Mini-Cake Pans to create deep-dish cookies.

1 1/2 c. unsalted butter
3/4 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. dark brown sugar
1 c. Dark Cocoa powder
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. vanilla-bean paste
3/4 c. buttermilk
2 c. AP flour
16 oz. Extra-dark Lindt Lindor truffles, halved with a knife
Granulated Sugar for rolling -

Preheat of the oven to 325 degrees and spray two Mini-Cake pans with Bake-klene to ensure easier release.  In the bowl of an electric mixer cream butter and sugars, then add salt, cocoa powder, vanilla-bean paste and buttermilk - combine well.  Add flour and mix until just incorporated, scraping the bowl of the mixer to ensure all of your ingredients are combined.  Add truffles and mix again to combine them well.

Divide the batter between the 12 wells, flattening them slightly into patties - then pick each one up and cover in the granulated sugar - place each one back into the wells.  Place into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.  Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pans.  There is a lot of butter in these cookies and they will break if you do not wait.  You can attempt to hasten the process by putting them in the refrigerator or freezer and then use a butter knife to loosen the edge and gently pop each cookie out.

Either way - YUMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment