Outdoor Furniture - Meadowcraft


It has been over a decade since I invested in an outdoor furniture collection and I am still 100% satisfied with my decision as the day I did it. What is even more amazing, is that it still looks today, like it did back in June of 1998 when it rolled off the truck and into my lawn.
I knew that I wanted cast steel and iron for its' weight, but also the endurance. The hard part was finding a line that was comfortable, easy to navigate around and flexible color-wise so no matter where I was it would fit.
Meadowcraft filled that in every way. I have to Coronado deep-seating collection and it is just like being in your very own living room, only outdoors. The Coronado dining set features swivel, rocking chairs and a generously-sized, rectangular table that seats six comfortably. The glass-top table is still in tact and no chips. The finish, which is a wonderful, deep green is flawless. The cushions as well have endured many storms, and they still are stain free. They no longer manufacture the Coronado collection, but they do have many great collections to choose from.
Yes, this type of furniture is an investment - but I know I will have this for life and even my daughter will get a lifetime of use out of it. If you are ever in the market for outdoor seating, consider Meadowcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment