Glassware - Asli

I believe glassware is an essential part of entertaining. I am a firm believer in mixing or matching - depending on the occasion. Getting asked regularly where I got the glasses is a common occurrence, and so I wanted to begin to talk about how to build your glassware pantry. Glassware can be a fairly inexpensive way to dress up your table or set a mood. Collecting what you enjoy and catches your eye is what is most important (as well as scoping out good deals). I am always checking sale tables and website for online sales. I purchased this glassware several years ago because I thought the bowls were reminiscent of Venetian glass. I knew I could use these for a formal dinner or just to make a casual get together for some good wine more elegant by just using a beautiful piece of stemware. It really is all in the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment