Appliances - KitchenAid Pro-Line Coffee Maker




I instantly fell in love with this coffee maker by KitchenAid the moment I saw it, little did I know that it would become the best one I have ever owned. I purchased this machine six years ago and have used it every day since. This thing is like a mack truck, virtually indistructable. I love the large carafe and how it looks (and can function as) commercial.

What is also great is that you can get this model with a satellite warming plate and additional carafe - another great selling point for me. When it comes to holidays or weekends where I have a few guests around I can always have enough coffee around. I have also used this warmer in instances where I want my coffee in a separate room, but readily available. And.. in years past I have used the warmer/carafe to make mulled cider and mulled wine kept hot at the ready.

Yes, this machine is not cheap - but I can speak from personal experience that it IS a fantastic investment and will bring you years of pleasurable coffee experiences.

6 comments:

  1. try the lingzhi coffe once with pure brazilian coffe beans,. they are amazing when u make them in this machine or even manually

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tip, I will try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the brand/make/model of this coffee maker? Did I miss that somewhere in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the brand and make of this coffeemaker please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How strange, I am not sure why it did not come through. It is the KitchenAid Pro-Line Coffee Maker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this coffee maker with the satellite warmer off of Ross's recommendation and use it every day. I really like how hot it keeps the coffee for over an hour so we can linger over coffee on the weekends!!

    ReplyDelete