Appliances - Miele 36" All-Refrigerator/All-Freezer


Not all refrigerators are created equal, Miele can attest to that. When I was shown this refrigeration I was in complete awe and amazement. First off, I was blown away with the sheer size of these pieces. One would think you could fit the entire grocery store into these, but alas this is not possible. When you open the door you are immediately hit with the fantastic lighting and scale of the interior. When I moved from having a refrigerator/freezer combo to all-refrigerator/all-freezer I was surprised with how organized I was able to keep things. I did not realize how much more room it provided. Although I love glass-front refrigerators, I am always in fear of not having the inside of mine looking organized enough - but one can always fantasize.




Miele has also mastered the art of compartment-specific cooling with their Mastercool settings. This touch-glass technology allows you to determine how cold you want certain areas/drawers at the touch of your finger. Select the section of the refrigerator and then another set of icons light up giving you the option of meat, dairy, etc and the Miele technology goes into action cooling that area to the best temperature suited to that produce/meat. But what if you have two or three different tyeps? Well, Miele's innovative team came up with the idea of selecting a median temperature between them and sets it automatically for you.

Miele supervision 24/7. If a family member accidentally left the door ajar to your refrigerator, freezer or wine cooler before leaving for a weekend getaway or if a critical cooling component was to malfunction without detection, the loss and inconvenience could be extensive, especially if you were storing a valued wine collection or a volume of high-quality meats and seafood. With Miele’s innovative RemoteVision™, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety. Using proprietary wireless local area network technology and application software developed by Miele for its enabled products, you will be connected to Miele’s monitoring center. A ‘virtual link’ is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data. If a significant fault occurs, Miele’s client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified on your call roster in order to gain access to your home and fix the problem.
Miele, worth every penny!

2 comments:

  1. Ross,

    I am truly in awe of your appliance collection. I didn't know that one could lust over kitchen appliances, but I look forward to the day when I can hand pick each and every on that I want.

    These all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I too lust over kitchen appliances, so you are not alone. I hope to hear from you soon - keep the comments coming!

    ReplyDelete