Countertop Appliances - Cuisinart Slow Cooker


I recently obtained the Cuisinart Slow Cooker after debating about it for a long time. I have a tendency to mull appliances over, read reviews and price shop. This kitchen staple is a must have for anyone that longs to have slow, simmered soups and stews paired with the wonderful aroma's they provide your home. Slow cooker season is upon me here in the Midwest - seems like winter is right around the corner.

I not only love the ease of use with this appliance, but the rugged construction. I think the ceramic insert is perfect - you can easily remove it and bring it to the table, making a beautiful presentation. The glass lid lets you view your meal, so you don't have to remove it to check on your preparation. I consider this a solid investment, well worth what I considered to be a modest price tag. Cuisinart is an amazing company that stands behind their products.

As an aside, in case you were wondering - I slow cooked a pork roast and made pulled pork out of it. I used the pulled pork to make nacho's for the game - instant success!

No comments:

Post a Comment