Miele Capricorn Vacuum - the last vacuum you will ever own...


This vacuum is without a doubt an investment into your home. I compare it to the people that finally buy a decent set of knives or cookware after they have gone through two or three sets and decide that if they would have purchased the better ones initially, they would still have it.  This is exactly how I feel about the Miele Capricorn Vacuum.  What's strange though is that for all the power and work this amazing piece of equipment provides, I wonder sometimes if it is actually on.  It is so extremely quiet, which means your family won't mind when you vacuum while they are on the phone or watching television.  I literally can have a normal conversation with someone in the room while I am using it.  It is also lightweight, doing your stairs with this machine doesn't require you having a gym membership and all of the attachments make cleaning a breeze.

This is wonderful for people who suffer from allergies, or if you have animals.  Did you know that with the Miele filter that the air coming out of the vacuum is cleaner than the air around you?  I also like how I can use it on rugs, long-piled carpet or even hardwood.  It takes care of my whole house!  If you are serious about keeping your home clean, the you cannot go wrong with this vacuum, it offers tremendous value.  I would consider it the 'strong, silent type' of vacuum - only the baggage involved in this relationship is easily disposed of....

1 comment:

  1. I own a Miele that I love, but I'm a Capricorn so maybe I should upgrade!

    ReplyDelete