Snickers Cheesecake

I know someone who loves Snickers and cheesecake, so I decided to take a stab at combining the two into one decadent creation.  Here is the result!  I started out by combining chocolate wafer cookies and roasted, salted peanuts in the food processor to form the crust instead of just cookies.  For the batter, I infused a vanilla-bean batter with some peanut butter and added chopped up Snickers bars.  The photo below actually displays one of the pieces of candy bar that melted during the baking process and became gooey.  I then topped the cooled confection off with a dark chocolate ganache and then guilded the lily so to speak with more roasted, salted peanuts.  YUM - that's all I have to say.  Eating it was amazing.  If you would like to make it, see the recipe below.

No comments:

Post a Comment