Caesar Salad Dip Deconstructed

I love Caeser salad with its' delicious dressing and crunchy accountrements, so why not deconstruct it and make an appetizer out of it.  I placed these in some simple glasses and this dip was a big hit.  I sliced the rustic bread on the bias, drizzled it with garlic oil and baked them off in the oven.  I hope this inspires you to look at food in different ways and create your own recipes - just remember to share them with me!

1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 cup grated, fresh Parmesan
1 tbsp. anchovy paste
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp. pepper

Mix ingredients together and let chill for at least three hours for flavors to meld.  Serve in a glass with other accoutrements - Romaine hearts, cherry tomatoes and rustic-garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment