EXCITING NEWS!!




For those of you who are close to me, and those that are not – I am taking the leap and making a go of what I have been passionate about since I was a child. I am calling it kon-tent.

kon-tent is about life, in part and whole. My goal is to show you how to experience the kon-tent in your world. It can be the process of finding a new way to make breakfast, rearranging your living room, growing geraniums or having your friends over for a party. Small or large, kon-tent is everything inside your sphere. I will guide you through what you experience on a day-to-day basis by showing you how to do it easier, make the difficult applicable and elevate the mundane. It will be my pleasure to show you how you can revitalize the old as well as how to bring in new ideas with or without a budget. I have had many years of entertaining, cooking, decorating, gardening and collecting. By pulling those experiences together (my kon-tent), I hope I can help you redefine your life into what you want it to be.

I look forward to your input and ideas, thoughts and suggestions (the attachment is my new card, let me know what you think). Thank you very much for being part of the kon-tent of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment